Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to stop creation of .Lis file while exporting report to excel??
icon8.gif  How to stop creation of .Lis file while exporting report to excel?? [message #242519] Sun, 03 June 2007 07:43 Go to next message
oracleraj.s
Hi buddy,

Iam trying to export my oracle 6i report to excel format using RPT2XLS library proc. During which some report alone are creating a file with .LIS extension while exporting in the folder what i have given in the Startin of the Runtime icon.

What is this file all about, and how can i stop Report Runtime in creating ths .LIS file.

Because while running the Application the startin folder containinig the entire bin probably will be read only mode to avoid misuse of this folder which creates problem while exporting the report in Excel as the folder is read only.

Suggest me some soln.

Thanx
Raj
icon5.gif  Re: How to stop creation of .Lis file while exporting report to excel?? [message #258463 is a reply to message #242519] Sun, 12 August 2007 04:02 Go to previous message
rifairahman
Hi Raj,

can you please reply me in detail about how to generate the output of Oracle 6i reports to XL file, I am badly in need of it.
Thanks in advance
Previous Topic: How to create a text output with report builder upto 132 column
Next Topic: Arabic Problem in acrobat reader
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 06:53:50 CDT 2024