Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Regarding layout adjustment in report output
Regarding layout adjustment in report output [message #247590] Tue, 26 June 2007 07:59 Go to next message
suneel99
Hi everybody Razz
Can anyone help me out in solving the below issue.

While generating an oracle report (6i) , in the report output, I am finding that the leftover of the first page is been printed in the second page which adjusts itself to fit with the end of the page leaving some blank space in the top of the second page.

* kjlkjlkjlkjlkjlkjlklkjlkjlkjlk *

all the frames and repeating frames are kept variable except the outer most frame kept fixed.(As I need the output on A4 size paper).

can anyone help me out in this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Suneel.
Re: Regarding layout adjustment in report output [message #247671 is a reply to message #247590] Tue, 26 June 2007 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm not sure it will help at all, but - you might try to set the "Page protect" property to YES and see what happens.

Also, when you run the report, click the "kjkjkjkj" item and select its parent (repeating) frame; press F4 to see its properties. What does "Minimum Widow Records" property say? "Vertical Space Between Frames"? Both are 0 by default; did you change them?
Re: Regarding layout adjustment in report output [message #248248 is a reply to message #247590] Thu, 28 June 2007 07:45 Go to previous message
suneel99
Thanks for the reply. The issue has been solved. There was a little conflict with text touch the frame virtually which was not vicious. When arranged the things spaciously, the problem was resolved.

Regards,
Suneel.
Previous Topic: customized reports by end user
Next Topic: Problem While Printing Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 07:02:26 CDT 2024