Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Using Discoverer Plus in EBusiness Suite Environment
Using Discoverer Plus in EBusiness Suite Environment [message #252305] Wed, 18 July 2007 09:46 Go to next message
Anand Ramaswamy
Dear All,
I am in Oracle EBusiness 11.5.10 environment. Database is 9.2.0.6 and Application Server is 9i.

The EUL for discoverer has been created using a 10g Discoverer Administrator.

I wanted to know if can we use Discoverer Plus in this environment. There were opinions that there will be compatibility issues and I need to upgrade the Application Server to 10g only then I could use Discoverer Plus.

Please share your thoughts on this. Can I use discoverer plus without upgrading any of the tiers?

Thanks in advance
Anand

[Updated on: Wed, 18 July 2007 09:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Using Discoverer Plus in EBusiness Suite Environment [message #252788 is a reply to message #252305] Fri, 20 July 2007 00:38 Go to previous message
skooman
Please check Metalink if Discoverer (version 10.1.2, I assume you want to use) is certified with an 9iAS server. I would say it is, but don't take my word for it.
Or ask your DBA to find out, he/she will know the ways to do that.

Furthermore, the people telling you there are "issues", did they have metalink doc's or other documentation describing that? What are those issues?
Previous Topic: Mailing Report in PDF
Next Topic: How Report Based on 2 Columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 08:07:45 CDT 2024