Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Printing multiple copies for a report with different copy names
Printing multiple copies for a report with different copy names [message #255293] Tue, 31 July 2007 05:18 Go to next message
suneel99
Hi everybody,
Can anyone share their ideas on my requirement.

The requirement is:
I have a report which has to be generated 5 times with everything same but a variable changed in the report (which are ORIGINAL COPY,DUPLICATE COPY, TRIPLICATE COPY, DRAFT COPY, STORE COPY). I have these values stored in a custom table in database.
If I give number of copies as 5, then it will give me the same output 5 times for the same copy. I want to change to copy name and the rest of the report remains same

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suneel.
Re: Printing multiple copies for a report with different copy names [message #273917 is a reply to message #255293] Fri, 12 October 2007 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinivas.k2005
Hi,

Did you get the solution ,i have a same requirement ,
and when i increased the copies to 2 ,i am not getting 2 copies ,it is printing only one copy as usual in local reports.

Thanks,
Srinivas
Re: Printing multiple copies for a report with different copy names [message #274710 is a reply to message #255293] Tue, 16 October 2007 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garimella_aditya
Hi Srinivas/Suneel,
you are the passing the no of copies as parameter right?

In the same query use the place holder and formulae column to control the page number. when ever the new page appears change the value of the place holder this place holder please display as the ORIGINAL COPY,DUPLICATE COPY, TRIPLICATE COPY, DRAFT COPY, STORE COPY.

regards,
aditya.
Re: Printing multiple copies for a report with different copy names [message #274837 is a reply to message #274710] Wed, 17 October 2007 06:39 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
can u send the example please ..
ashu
Previous Topic: reports hanging
Next Topic: Oracle Discoverer Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 23:56:34 CDT 2024