Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » CSV format for report
CSV format for report [message #267900] Sun, 16 September 2007 03:28 Go to next message
Pradeepora
Hi all,

i build the dynamic selection of column report,i build this report by using the format triggers and changed properties for columns, now i want this report in the CSV format,please tell me the code for the CSV format.

Regards & Thanks,
Pradeep
Re: CSV format for report [message #267907 is a reply to message #267900] Sun, 16 September 2007 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soumen Kamilya

See the webutil
You have to choose mime.types for that also.
Cheers
Soumen
Re: CSV format for report [message #268052 is a reply to message #267907] Mon, 17 September 2007 06:10 Go to previous message
Pradeepora
Hi,

Thanks for reply, i saw in the WebUtil and i think it is related to forms but i did the report in the report builder for dynamic selection of column and also i use the userparameters in that report.In order to get the dynamic selection of column i use the format triggers and i change the properties of the fields like vertical elesticity to variable and Horizontal elasticity to Expand.Now iam able to get the CSV format for the userparameters but iam not able to the get the CSV format for the dynamic selection of the columns.

Please tell me the code which should write in the After parameter form inorder to get the CSV format.

Thanks
Pradeep

[Updated on: Mon, 17 September 2007 06:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Image in Oracle Report
Next Topic: sum a column according to a previous row in the report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 05:33:46 CDT 2024