Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » unable to extend description field on report
unable to extend description field on report [message #280981] Thu, 15 November 2007 05:37 Go to next message
ashish_pass1
hello sir,
there problem on my report.
i made a report in which a field "description" is inserted.
property of this field made vertical elasticity--variable.
but instead of getting description on second line it's description comes on only first line and rest of the words not shows.

please help me out to solve the problem.

Regards
Re: unable to extend description field on report [message #281005 is a reply to message #280981] Thu, 15 November 2007 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
By default, you don't have to do anything about it. Report created by Report Wizard will already have this functionality.

What property did you change (if any)?

You might, however, check whether this fields' FRAME vertical elasticity property is also set to "variable".
Re: unable to extend description field on report [message #281166 is a reply to message #281005] Thu, 15 November 2007 23:28 Go to previous message
ashish_pass1
hello sir,

i have check the field's FRAME, whose elasticity property is also set to "variable".

i have made it manual not by wizard.
main frame's elasticity set to variable(vertically).
and repeating frame's elasticity set to variable(vertically).

but i unable to get proper data.description not come to second line.upto the limit it come and rest of the thing cutted-off.

regards

[Updated on: Thu, 15 November 2007 23:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: No display of values if the key figures are 0
Next Topic: Create Report LOG On client PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 01:50:44 CDT 2024