Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » the problem of the report background enginee
the problem of the report background enginee [message #282914] Sun, 25 November 2007 01:16 Go to next message
zhuhaojie
now i have met a problem of the Reports Background Engine,who can help me
when i send some parameters from form to report,everything will be ok.report can receive all data and generate a report.but after i close the window of the report,a mistake will appear on the srceen.it tells me that Reports Background Engine will be colsed because of some mistake,we will be sorry for the mistake. then my mis will be stoped and i can not do anything .i can't close the mis correctly
if you know how to solve the problem ,please tell me as sonn as possible.
thank you
Re: the problem of the report background enginee [message #282944 is a reply to message #282914] Sun, 25 November 2007 07:23 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know what causes the error, but - if you answer several questions, perhaps someone will be able to help you.

You didn't provide enough information (check the OraFAQ Forum Guide to learn what that should be), such as your working environment (Developer Suite version, Operating system version).

Does this happen with this report only, or with all reports? Did you install the latest patch for your combination of Developer Suite & Operating system (if available and applicable)?
Previous Topic: Vertical justify
Next Topic: How to create our own report template in Dev 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 00:37:58 CDT 2024