Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Positional argument specified after keyword
Positional argument specified after keyword [message #284696] Fri, 30 November 2007 10:46 Go to next message
world.apps
Hi,

One of my concurrent program which of type report is calling from a pl/sql procedure.
when I execute my pl/sql procedure from oracle application the report which is called by this is completed with error
error message is

REP-0152: Positional argument specified after keyword

I have un-checked the check box for that concurrent program, then also I am getting the same error.

Could you help me in this?

Thanks in advance
Re: Positional argument specified after keyword [message #284721 is a reply to message #284696] Fri, 30 November 2007 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is how this error *might* get resolved: re-enter the command making sure that no positional arguments (arguments where the keyword is implicit) are specified after arguments with keywords.
Re: Positional argument specified after keyword [message #285001 is a reply to message #284696] Mon, 03 December 2007 01:52 Go to previous message
world.apps
Hi Littlefoot,

I solved this problem. In my case when I was working for two programs I got this error.

For fitst Program to solve the issue, I un-checked the Use in SRS check box.

For second Program the above solution does not work I have defined the Parameters for my concurrent progrm(report) which is called by a stored procedure. This works fine.

Regards
Ranganath.
Previous Topic: security settings
Next Topic: matrix report layout problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 00:47:41 CDT 2024