Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » I want easy white paper for Reports (forms 6i , Reports 6i ........ win XP SP2)
icon4.gif  I want easy white paper for Reports [message #287848] Thu, 13 December 2007 15:33 Go to next message
Hany Freedom

Hello everybody

I want easy and simple white paper for Reports .

I have the .ppt files for Reports 10g .... is cool till chapter 8 ..... and from beginning of chapter 9 is seems so complex.

so I want easy and simple white paper help me to take general information for remain Lessons ( from Les 9 till Less 22).

if anyone can help me in this ...... so please give me the link of the white paper to download or send them to my E-mail :-

hanyfreedom2007@yahoo.com

and thanks in advance Smile
Re: I want easy white paper for Reports [message #287939 is a reply to message #287848] Fri, 14 December 2007 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm sorry, I don't have anything to share (but links to documents you've already probably seen at the Oracle Technology Network pages). But, isn't the fact that things get more complicated as you read such a book, actually, expected?

It would be great if there was, for example, "Oracle Reports (or Forms or Designer or Data Warehouse Builder or ...) for Dummies" which would teach us how to work with these products. There are, though, several ˇfor Dummies" Oracle books and articles available there. Unfortunately, none of them describes Reports. Perhaps, some day ...

In the meantime, happy learning with Oracle Reports! If you have a question about any problem you have, post it and someone will take a look at it.
Re: I want easy white paper for Reports [message #287953 is a reply to message #287939] Fri, 14 December 2007 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
I am confused. What on earth are 'THE ppt files'? ppt is a file extension used for MS powerpoint so I can guess it is a slide show. What makes it the reference? And what are lessons 1 to 22? Is this about an Oracle class you took (or did you just download an illegal copy of Oracle course material http://www.orafaq.com/forum/fa/3590/0/)? I remember I have given a introduction course a couple of years back. If you find enough people to fill a class in Belgium (preferably the Antwerp region) you can always contact me for a course. Very Happy

MHE
Re: I want easy white paper for Reports [message #288008 is a reply to message #287953] Fri, 14 December 2007 05:23 Go to previous message
Hany Freedom

Laughing no thanks .... I live in Egypt , I don't think so I can go to you ....... but believe me , I hope Smile
Previous Topic: uplaod to csv - columns missing
Next Topic: Weak refcursors in Reports9i (URGENT)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 00:56:45 CDT 2024