Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer Graphics - Different Colors for Different Values (Discoverer Plus 10g - Windows XP)
Discoverer Graphics - Different Colors for Different Values [message #288473] Mon, 17 December 2007 12:52 Go to next message
JMMXG
Howdy folks,

I have a report created in Discoverer Plus(10g) that displays the daily scanning production of two individuals. I am using a bar graph to show their daily outputs, but I would like to define the two individuals "bars" by different colors. Is this possible? I have looked everywhere and have been unable to find this ability.

Thanks,

Dan
Re: Discoverer Graphics - Different Colors for Different Values [message #288732 is a reply to message #288473] Tue, 18 December 2007 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
This should be possible if you have a way to distinguish those two bars. So, if they are for example different months, you should be able to define the color for it using edit graph. Did you try that?
Re: Discoverer Graphics - Different Colors for Different Values [message #289095 is a reply to message #288473] Wed, 19 December 2007 11:56 Go to previous message
JMMXG
If I show how much one individual "scanned" compared to how much the other "indexed", then I can easily select different colors for the bars. However, when I am comparing apples to apples, I am unable to make any changes in the edit graph section.
Previous Topic: report from view
Next Topic: report format distorted when list expands
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 01:56:55 CDT 2024