Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » From a pdf Report, How to diplay hyperlink result in a second window (Report Builder 6.0.8.12.1, for Windows 95/NT)
From a pdf Report, How to diplay hyperlink result in a second window [message #304616] Wed, 05 March 2008 18:47 Go to next message
bhuangOracle
In my Oracle reprot (paper-layout / pdf), there is a table column under which each cell contains a number with an embedded hyper-link. Everytime when the number is clicked, the hyper-linked screen is displayed on the same window where the report table is displayed. How do I make the hyper-linked screen dispaly on a second, separate window?

Please Help! Ergent.

Thanks,
CWong
Re: From a pdf Report, How to diplay hyperlink result in a second window [message #304629 is a reply to message #304616] Wed, 05 March 2008 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spmano1983
Hi,

I have tested here.. My hyperlink destination opening in second window only... If possible can you send me that .rdf file..

Thanks

Mano
Re: From a pdf Report, How to display hyperlink result in a second window? [message #304801 is a reply to message #304629] Thu, 06 March 2008 15:11 Go to previous message
bhuangOracle
Sorry, per my supervisor, I can't give you the .rdf file. But I can share with you the attributes' values:

Under Web Settings:

Hyperlink http://..........
Additional Hyperlink Attributes[HTML] target="newtab"
Contains HTML Tags Yes

By the way, my report is of paper-layout/pdf;
How about yours, is it pdf or html?

If yours is of paper-layout/pdf also, could you tell me your attributes' values under "Web Settings".

Thanks,

Previous Topic: How to use "include" in Oracle discoverer ?
Next Topic: Disable Or Enable Parameter Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 01:44:27 CDT 2024